Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Allie Hair Tour

**Disclaimer--despite just writing a post on Allie's hair, I couldn't pass these pictures up. So it's hair again!

We went from baby shampoo to big kids shampoo this past week. It was one of those long overdue changes (delayed mostly from forgetting to buy an non-routine item at Target). I also splurged on some of that  detangler spray for Allies horrific rat's nests she acquires after every nap.

All of this is included as a precursor to Allie's hairdos of late. The girl has incredible variety. Let's go on a little tour:

 Florida Humidity--Homely Vagrant Child



Very Active Nap--Middle-Aged Mom

 (complete with great blow-dried body and a cute jumper)


Post-nap piggies--Teenage Punk Rocker

 

Cold Weather--Flat as a pancake

 (dead hair needs an alive face)

Hat-Wearing Lounge Day--looks like my gorgeous cousin Jessica!



I do attempt to do it, but it seems to have a mind of it's own. 

I'm relishing in her current state of not caring about hair, with great nervousness for future hair wars to come!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love the Teenage Punk Rocker- postnap piggies...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile :) She sure is cute!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.