Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chew, Taste and Swallow...


We have officiallyreached the, I'm curious what everything tastes like stage. Tongue is out, and everything else in: fingers, newspaper, plastic straws, toys, and a little bit of food.

Jackson's menu currently expands daily, but a few favorites include:

iced teething toys


garden fresh cucumbers, apples and pears (just to suck on)

and...

dun, dun, dun...


a teeny bit of cereal mixed with a whole lot of baby milk (the most ridiculous proportion--it's like 1 part cereal: 12 parts milk)---think drinking water with a miniature spoon.


Jackson much preferred my interesting sounds and faces


to actually eating the goop.

The majority of it definitely ends up on his face

but, at least he gave me a thumbs up.

(Yes, the thumb was actually on the way into his mouth also).

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the 'thumbs up' approval! Too funny. He's such a handsome little fellow and looks so much like Mark. Does everyone say that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on which side of the family you come from :) my fam says he looks like my sister, Mark's fam says he looks like Mark: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's eating?? And giving you thumbs up?! What a mature little man he's becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thumbs up! And I think I'll let Blake start chewing on cucumbers. I love them and I bet they'd feel good on his gums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures! Can't wait to see if he loves Oatmeal like his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you Shaunel!!! Little Jackson is getting so BIG :) It really is fun to be there every step of the way as they discover new things. Love ya! Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.