Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playing Ball

Back when I was still preggo, Mark made well over 500 comments on the athletic abilities of our future child. "NFL kicker of the year," he would say after I would comment on a jab from prenatal Jackson. "Star of the soccer team," "6 months. That's when we'll start ball practice." I was surprised this past week when ball practice actually did begin. Mark got his first taste of playing ball with Jackson. Maybe it's just me, but I think Jackson is more inclined to find the NFL an amusing spectator sport, rather than something he'll take on at a professional level.




In fact, looking at his current skill level, I think this next video gives a better representation of what he could go into.



... ballet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.