Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Skills

That is, skills that make us happy. Jackson's include:

Being healthy


Keeping a line of drool always at hand


Giving kisses


And getting into everything--via the booty scoot (scooting while sitting)






Mine include practicing my new found stay-at-home-mommy skills :

Quilting (at it's most basic level possible, using free fabric)





And photographing:



And despite my snobbish feelings against the cupcake fad, I even pulled a few of those out this week too. Super yummy recipe found on my amazing friend's recipe website. No beautiful food pics. Sorry. I'm still working on my food photographing skills.
[Biggest hurdle is taking the picture before I consume.]

4 comments:

  1. Jackson just keeps getting cuter! Love all the smiles! And I kinda miss Claire's big wet baby kisses.. so fun! Love the quilting and photography too! Where do you learn your photography skills? Your pics all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously? Is it possible that Jackson keeps growing more and more handsome? Because that's what I'm noticing. Just when you think he can't get any cuter, BAM. Look at those eyelashes...and the hair...and the smile! I mean, you have a heart-breaker on your hands my friend. A real heart-breaker.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very thankful for BLOGS otherwise we would never keep up with family - both near and far - and wouldn't know what the precious great grandchildren are accomplishing!

    Love, Grandpa and Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you've taken up quilting! It's one of my favorite pastimes and I'm busily trying to finish up so many projects while I have free time. Let me know if you want to get together to quilt and of course the cute scooter-bum is always welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.