Wednesday, October 26, 2011

iTower Toppling

I succumbed to the i disease. Remember the iMark? It lasted a few months--I finally took it over in Oct 2010, and use it enough to love it. Mark really liked the idea of it, but decided he needed a pocket size--which took out the iPad campaign. SO he moved onto the iPhone crusade, which has--after a year of extreme persuasion--has born fruits for him. The 4s comes tomorrow (as long as I'm home to receive it, which is a 40% likelihood). The most ironic part of the whole thing is I received an iTouch last week for work. Sweet! I didn't even want one. But if I'm forced--I guess I can start making to do lists, and reading my scriptures electronically (so far the best part). Oh, and have a disguised video camera that Jackson isn't totally distracted by!

Hence the following footage of his mad skills in toy and tower toppling.

(using the iTouch--I like the sound a lot!)


(normal camera)--



Hopefully Jackson doesn't find where we stash our new technology and use his mad skills on them.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you that Will and I love watching videos of Jackson! He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.